Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Because of this,



I give you this,



Now I'm going out in the garage and start pitching shit out and hauling it to the dump as my Valentines day present to my wife.

You have no idea how this pains me.

Update;

Well, that didn't happen.

I started feeling crappy and decided to go back to bed.
Spent the whole day sleeping.
I still feel like shit, all sweaty and yukky, of course we were supposed to go out tonight too.
That ain't happening so she and her bachelorette sisters are going out to Olive Garden for dinner and celebrate one of 'em's Birthday next week.

Whatever, I'll be curled up in a ball over here in the corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is the first cutie one of yours? She precious.

Wade in NW Florida

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.