Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Saturday Surprise

Jeez, I got woke up this morning after five hours of sleep by the kid and him babbling something about a "cat situation"
Trust me when I say I wasn't a happy camper but I drug my ass out of bed, grabbed some coffee and my smokes and headed out to the garage to finish waking up.

That's when I found out what he was babbling about.

It seems we have three kittens under the house and they had wandered into the garage via a hole in the wall behind the washing machine.

Cute?
Damn they are cute little buggers.

Two of them are Maine Coons, bigger than shit.
They have the big "M" on their foreheads but they don't have the tufts of hair on their ears.





There is no mistaking the markings though.


That would explain the strange cat I found in the garage last week, obviously Momma Kitty.

They are at least a month old and not a bit afraid of people. The wife says we can't keep any because we already have two cats.
However, one of them is fifteen years old and I want the runt.
She laid in my lap like she had been there her whole life and took a little nap.

We may be getting a new cat anyway, wifey.
If there is one thing I am a sucker for, it is cute little kittens.

Damnit.

2 comments:

ShortWoman said...

If I weren't 1200 miles away, I'd gladly help you with this "problem." Just spend the last hour on Petfinder.

Phil said...

They are sooooooo cute though.

Me and the wife are currently sparring about it right now.
She is stubborn and so am I.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.