Monday, September 7, 2026

Update On The Bustednuckles .Com Clusterfuck.

 I spent an hour last night and another hour first thing talking to tech support.

First they told me it was a Malware infection. After I dropped another $225 for an upgraded Malware Protection Plan, they told me the Basic Plan would only identify and not actually fix any problems, their story changed to it being a Large Video causing the issue.

Talking to them is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

The last I heard, they will Email me a solution sometime in the next 24 hours.

They charge me over $1,000 a year for their hosting service, then I have to pay for all thier add ons, Domain names and all kinds of shit. All total it;s about $1500 a year and they can't fix the issue. It's already been down 2 fucking days, going on 3 and I have no answers

Gotta fucking love it.

As soon as I find out what the actual problem is and what the fix is, I will be on it like White On Rice.

In the meantime, here I sit with my thumb in my ass.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.