Monday, September 12, 2022

Register Your Gardens With The Feds?!!


 

I caught a couple of glimpses of this clumsy ass attempt by the Commies In Charge to sucker in the stupider ones still left amongst us to voluntarily, "Register Your Garden" and thought to myself that these rotten bastards are running right through the playbook.


I mean, come on!

Do they seriously think we can't see what comes next?

LOL!

So as I was skimming through some of my usual reads tonight, I skipped on over to Come And Make It, a U.S. Expat over in the Philippines trying to make a go of it and he was kind enough to post this graphic.



Apparently it came from The Ice Age Farmer, someone else you should maybe be paying attention to eh?

Juuust in case there is some poor fool that wanders in here and can't figure out why this is such a BAD IDEA, allow me to instruct you to STUDY THE HISTORY OF COMMUNISM FOR FUCKS SAKE!

I have said repeatedly that FOOD IS THE COMMUNIST'S FAVORITE WEAPON.

True to form, they are currently using it as one all around the world.

I haz a sad for you Commie Asswipes,

Unfortunately, I lost all my gardens in a tragic canoe accident last year.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd worry too much about this one. The program has been around since at least 2011. And if the fedgov wanted your garden they wouldn't rely on a registry; they'd use drones to overfly neighborhoods.

There's a power line easement that bisects my hometown. Residents in the nearby neighborhoods have been planting gardens in that easement for decades now. The power company averts their eyes. And you can see the gardens in that easement on Google Earth. From outer space. They won't need a registry.

I still wouldn't register my garden, but this one is just a lot of woo. I read Ice Age Farmer from time to time, but quite a bit of his stuff turns out to be woo. I read his stuff to consider and think about, but I don't believe every single thing he publishes.

Phil said...

It may be WOO but then again, look at what else they have weaponized.
Every government agency under the Sun has automatic weapons and thousands of rounds of ammo, including The Department of Education!
87.000 new IRS agents sound familiar?
The list of fuckery is endless with these goons.
I wouldn't put it past them for one second to be putting this info right up there with who has guns and ammo.

Glypto Dropem said...

Under the guise of "controlling avian flu" gubmint has been requesting registration of backyard chicken flocks. Still only voluntary, I will continue to refuse even if they were to make it mandatory. My chickens are technically pets, and I will kill a gubmint goon that comes onto my property to harm them the same as if it were my dogs.

FeralFerret said...

Looks like the main Bustednuckles site went down right at 1 pm CDT. I was on the site and it only partially loaded the page. Tried to click to an article and got a Problem loading page error.

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to bustednuckles.net.

Now the home page does he same thing.

PioneerPreppy said...

Prolly nothing will come of it until Democrats think they have enough followers to do something with it. There was a time when no one thought gun control was anything to worry about, or automatic guilty sentence when a woman claims you touched her, no question asked Ex-Parte. You get the idea.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.