Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Bustednuckles.com is up and running again

 What a freaking nightmare it's been.

But I win.

I still have no idea what is going on with the Cold Fury/Bustednuckles site, I haven't heard anything from the hosting outfit.

So I took matters into my own hands and spent two days figuring out that the domain name for Bustednuckles.com was pointing to the wrong site and confusing the entire system.

Then another day of reading tutorials on how to transfer the domain name again and just a few minutes ago I had to confirm my email account associated with it and done.

Plus of course I had to shell out another $25 but big freaking deal.

Just make it happen for Chrissakes.

So we're back.

I just sent an Email to Cederq letting him know and now I shall see if he can still get into the dashboard.

One down.

I win.


9 comments:

Jeff said...

I’m still getting the forbidden message.

Dave in Texas said...

Same here.

Igor said...

Technology... wunnerful, ain't it? WHEN it works.
Until it doesn't.

Sigh

Steve said...

I'm still getting the forbidden page also;

greendiver said...

Been trying since you vanished, got same weird msgs as everybody else but just now got on through a sidebar link at continuation of politics. Side note, could not believe you got that book so fast at Christmas time mail rush. Hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Are you all going to bustednuckles.com? Phil resurrected the blog site he used prior to moving to cold fury. I have no problems connecting. Cold fury/bustednuckles site is still out of service.

The Jannie said...

Coldfury worked about two hours ago, now I get a number in a box: clicking on it gives me- https://www.statcounter.com/

Keep on having fun!

Ian J said...

Bustedknucles.com is working for me in the UK. Well done Phil and any who helped get it up again

Anonymous said...

http://coldfury.com/bustednuckles/wordpress/ is still returning 403 Forbidden for me @1:39PM EST.

Nemo

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.