Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Great, There Is More Of That Fucking White Shit Coming

What the fuck is up with that shit?
This ain't normal for around here.


If and when we get nasty freezing cold weather, it generally happens one time in a year and lasts two weeks at most. We normally don't get a whole lot of it to begin with.

We already had that and plenty of it, a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact.

Now they are saying we are going to get six more inches of snow and then some more freezing rain starting tomorrow, then again on Monday.

Fuck me runnin'.

I personally can not remember it doing this twice like that, weeks apart.

I was out in the back yard earlier and I'll be damned if I don't already see flowers on some of the plants out there and new shoots and buds everywhere.
The Daffodils are already about four inches tall so it won't be long when they start flowering too.
When I saw all that my mind started wandering into garden mode.
I was thinking about planting a few peas just to see if they will grow.
Looks like I will be waiting on that a bit longer.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.