Tuesday, December 20, 2016

One Step Closer To The End

What the fuck is today, Tuesday?

Sometimes I gotta look, Swingshift fucks a guy all up because it's the next day by the time ya get home from work.
I finally got some shit in the mail I have been waiting for today.
A couple of little projects can now proceed.
I ain't got much today. I woke up tired and it's going to be a long day, I can feel it coming.

On the bright side Hillary Clinton still isn't going to be President.
I would still love to see a couple hundred special prosecutors start digging at the beginning and work the forty some odd years through up until now getting enough evidence to put that woman in jail for the rest of her life but that ain't gonna happen so I will just use my time more constructively and take care of some shit I have to do that's been hanging around.

Some garage time is called for.
I'm taking Friday off, get this Christmas horseshit done with and going in the garage if I have to beat people with sticks to leave me the fuck alone.

In the mean time, it's one step closer to the end, otherwise known as Tuesday.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.