Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's Days Like This I Miss My Fucking Truck


Three trips to the dump in one day hauling shit like this,


in the back of one of these,


There is enough of that tree shit stacked up that it is going to take AT LEAST, four more trips.

I could have done it all in two with this,



I hated getting rid of that truck but I just didn't use it enough to justify keeping it.

That fucker was a Beast man. All 9 miles to the gallon of it.
People got clear the fuck out of the way when they saw that sonofabitch coming in their rearview mirrors.

Enough for one day though, three trips is enough and that shit isn't going anywhere unless another big wind storm comes blowing through. That's how I wound up with it in the first place.

I hope you all have a Happy Easter.

I've got a little something for that fucking Easter Bunny tomorrow.

MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

6 comments:

Sixbears said...

My lovely wife wants to replace her car with a truck. I love that woman.

Ken said...

...hey Busted' Happy Easter brother...long time no type, i like that el camino, don't see many of those these days...

...yeah, i'm a creature of truckdom, aint been without one since the mid eighties, don't know what i would do without my pickup...

Phil said...

Ken!!

Long time no see my man!

How the Hell ya been?

Xenolith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xenolith said...

Quart of gas and a match brother! Then you can actually haul your 'ash' to the dump in only one trip

Anonymous said...

Trailer?? Here in Virginia they have these places that will rent them to you.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.