Sunday, January 19, 2014

Someone Is Officially Old Today

Head over to Xenolith's place and wish the old bastard a Happy Birthday, he is turning 50.

I have his ass beat and have one of my own coming up but I am keeping my mouth shut. I am old already.

If ya have a couple of extra Shekels rubbing together in your pocket feel free to drop 'em in his kitty. He's had a pretty rough year and money has been real tight.

I sent him enough to get a six pack of the good beer and told him to have one for me.
At least he can catch a buzz on his birthday.

If I had a bunch of AARP applications and his address I'd send him enough to give his postman a hernia just for fun.

1 comment:

Cirze said...

Happy Birthday!

As you know I don't want to talk about mine.

Love ya,

C

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.