Saturday, July 12, 2014

Now WTF?

After the last post, when the page loaded, all my side bar shit disappeared.
Well, not disappeared, it's still there according to my layout page.

It just won't load.

No matter how many times I refresh the page.

No Blog roll to cruise through?
How the fuck am I supposed to keep up with what's going on?

Fucking Blogger, again.


Update.

All my side bar shit is at the bottom of the page now, despite what the layout says and despite my efforts to rearrange it.

Why me?

What the fuck did I do?

Mother. fucker.

Update 2.


OK, now this is just pissing me off.

Don't be surprised if you swing by and find yellow and pink fucking polka dots on the back ground.

I am going to fuck with the template until I get this bullshit fixed.

Update 3.

It just keeps getting more bizarre.

If you go to the bottom of the page and click on Older Posts, when it comes back everything is normal to last Wednesday.

It is only affecting the current page.

There may be some unpleasant messages exchanged with the nice people at Blogger here shortly.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.