Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween, Wanna See Something Scary?

Watch this guy process a deer in under two minutes.

If you are squeamish, don't bother coming around here.

This Blog isn't for pussies or little kids anyway.





BTW, Happy Birthday to my little brother BP.

Heh, little, the shithead outweighs me by damn near 90 pounds and is two inches taller than I am.
50 years ago I got my trick or treating cut short because of him and I still remember having to sit in the damn car at the hospital.

He turned out alright in the long run though, a real fish killin' machine and quite the finish carpenter.

Love ya dude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, did that guy blow out the hide before he began ? (Blow compressed air under the hide to loosen it from body). That WAS faster than hell. I've never had much luck opening the belly cavity with a hung deer, the insides are pressed up against the sternum and typically, a 'nick' happens, at least with me. Kid has some talent.

Walter Zoomie said...

I want him on my side in a knife fight.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.