Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Row Faster You Little Bastards!

 For Pete's sake.

I ordered this kit from Horror Freight clear back in mid October and promptly forgot about it.


It's some Rinky Dink 30 piece tool kit for the Mini Lathe.

Absolutely pure, 100%  Unalduterated Chinesium of course.

Most of it is absolute garbage I'm sure but it has a couple of interesting looking tool holders I was curious about.

Every once in a while I would remember about it and check the status of the order on line.

Pending.

Every time, pending.

No tracking number, nothing.

That's all it has said since fucking October.

Since my lot in life lately seems to be sitting here on my ass with my laptop on my lap and my fucking phone in my hand trying to get this Blogging shit worked out, I decided to give old Horror Fright a jingle and rattle their fucking cage about this order.

It was cheap but not that cheap.

$65 with tax and shipping so, hey, motherfuckers, where's my shit aye?

Literally a half a damn hour on hold.

Finally got connected to some young thing named Amanda.

Give her the info and a WTF?

She looks it up, says it's definitely been ordered.

A little more checking and she says they have them at the warehouse but she doesn't know why the order hasn't been filled.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling her it's because you have a bunch of dumb motherfuckers working for you, that's why.

So she apologizes on behalf of the dumb motherfuckers and says she will notify them and tell them to expedite getting the fucking thing shipped out.

Thank you very much sweetheart.


GRRRR.

Stupid shit like this just aggravates the piss out of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your. Old fury page, but I like this one better: 1) easier to access, and 2) can comment anonymously
California fan club😁

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.