Friday, October 29, 2021

The Time Has Come

I have been telling you for years that it was coming.
It's here, now.
The Shit Has Hit The Fan.
And it's coming at you hard and fast.

If you haven't even started preparing for what's coming you may still have just a little bit of time before the whole thing blows up completely.

Food, Fuel, Parts, Clothing, all of it is going through the roof as I type.
Our grocery bill has jumped over fifty dollars a week already since August Just on the crap my wife buys every week.
I saw a 3 pack of New York Steaks yesterday for $40 at Wally World.
Let that sink in.
It's DOUBLE what I paid for them in May.
It's way past time to let your inner  Major Prepper Nutjob self run wild and free.

1 comment:

craig majoros said...

Hey Brother..you are so right, but I have to pull teeth at home to get the women folk to respond about stocking up on what ever they will need for their own comfort, like those lady things. I've been stocking up for years and have lots of food stuff, I can meat and veggies and dehydrate lots of things. Parts and bits, extra tires oil filters, extra propane, whatever I can fit into my school bus. I have a '78 monster IH diesel 5spd. I bought about 20 years ago for $700. and it runs like a champ. So I made it into my "Mobil Unit #1" and it's chockablock full of most anything I need. When I go to yard sales I buy old coolers for a couple of bucks and they make great storage containers. Anyway, I think you are right on, so keep on keeping on. Good luck and God Bless

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.