Friday, April 28, 2017

The Short Turnaround

I just got home from working five straight twelve hour days and now have to turn around and be back at three this afternoon.
It doesn't leave me much time for blogging.
They originally wanted us to put in another twelve but I'm pretty sure someone caught the look of a distinct possibility of some workplace violence in several pairs of eyes this morning and decided that maybe five in a row would do for now.

I'm fucking beat and I get to do some fence repairs tomorrow when I finally drag my dead ass out of bed.
I haven't had a chance to see what the weather is supposed to do but I have five bucks that says it rains.

Some smartass once said that if it doesn't kill ya, it'll just make ya stronger.
If that's the case then I should be Superman by sometime Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, take care of what you have to do and leave the blogging for later. We grownups all understand how Life sometimes rears up and kicks you in the nutz! When you are back and ready to write, we'll be waiting.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.