Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I Love My Wife

She is a good woman, puts up with my ornery ass and makes me lunch every day too.

Sometimes I ask her to put something different in my lunch bag just to break up the monotony.
She usually makes me a couple of sandwiches, throws in a couple little bags of chips, some cookies and some of those little candy bars you get in a bag.
I also have here throw in one of those Cup'O'Soup things because every once in a while I like to have that with the sandwiches.
For that I have her throw in a plastic fork because of the noodles.
This is pretty much an every day thing and I don't eat it all usually because I am so busy. Stuff gets down in the bottom and stays there after a while like the candy bars and the plastic forks.

I have a buddy at work who also brings a lunch and I saw him bringing some pudding cups and decided that sounded pretty good so I had the wife get some of those to throw in.


She must have been in a hurry or something yesterday because when I got to work and started to get stuff out of lunchbox to eat, this is what I found.


Have I mentioned she is a blonde?

3 comments:

tsquared said...

And that is why I do not let my blond wife fix my lunch. It goes a little deeper with my wife, after 35 years I am still teaching her how to cook. She still can't boil an egg without burning up a pot every once in a while.

Gary in Bama said...

Cooking skills are nice but it isn't why we marry them is it? :)

Gary in Bama said...

Phil if you want Noodles and Pudding Buy some Sporks. I hate those things

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.