Saturday, July 11, 2015

I Have Things To Do And People To Screw

Heh, sounds like I work for the government doesn't it?

I put in a 13 fucking hour day last night and didn't get home until 4:30 this morning. I have been waking up around ten or so all week and today was no exception, I had to piss like a ruptured goat because of all the water I have been drinking because it's been hotter than the hubs of Hell around here for three fucking weeks.

Until today of course.

I actually had to turn the heater on in my car on the way home from work this morning.

Typical, I have vacation coming up at the end of the week and a metric shit ton of things I need to get done between now and then.
Two vehicles in serious need of regular maintenance and some serious ass cleaning are at the top of the list and what I am going to be starting on as soon as I set this damn thing down. That is just the start.

After next week posting may well be spotty to non existent for a while, depending on whether or not the fucking idiots down at the coast have gotten their internet issues solved from last year.
You may think I am being silly for wondering about that but they have Charter Communications for their provider and they're some of the worst in the business in my experience.

I actually had a slut of a girlfriend there for a while several years ago that worked for the sonsabitches and I heard plenty of horror stories about that outfit from her when she wasn't either drunk or doing something nasty to me or as I found out later, my so called friends too.

Three days last year I had to crawl up the asses of the fancy hotel we stayed at because their internet was fucked up and they kept blaming it on their provider.
One guess where we are staying again and no cheating.

So, if things get quiet next week then I have either collapsed from exhaustion or I have no internet connection.


Now it's time to go out and lay under a car and get greasy.

2 comments:

Sixbears said...

Unlike me, at least you are giving your readers a heads up that there may be no communication for a bit. Thanks! Enjoy your vacation.

Phil said...

I didn't want both of you to worry.....

LOL!!

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.