Sunday, February 2, 2014

SuperBowl Sunday

Being a Raiders fan, I am having a hard time getting too excited about this fucking mess.

My wife and her boys on the other hand, have about worked themselves into a frenzy because they are Seattle fans.


She is like one step below painting her face blue and green!

Me?

Meh.


I do know one thing, I have hated Denver's ass for many, many years now so I suppose it wouldn't break my heart to see them get their asses whipped.

My wife would certainly be happy.

This Pre Game hype is getting pretty ridiculous.

Do I really give a shit what Bill Murray thinks?

Do you really need to drag a bunch of useless fucking entertainers up there and ask them asinine questions?

No.

I ain't going to worry about any of it though, I'm going to go to work.


1 comment:

idahobob said...

I, too, am a long time Raider fan (over 50 years). Now I do not like either Seattle or Denver, but it gave me great pleasure to watch Denver get absolutely hammered and humiliated.

Bob
III

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.