Saturday, October 5, 2013

Probably Gonna Be Quiet Today

The sister in law is due to come over and wipe this computers ass shiny clean.

I have been suffering through with a corrupted Windoze system the last few days and it is frosting my balls as I type.

I did get a CD of Ubuntu burnt, finally, but it is way too complicated for me to install. I could just use the CD, it works to surf the net but I'm going to hold off messing with it.


I believe it was DrJim who suggested I get and install Kubuntu. Sounds good to me, I just got back from a trip to Wally World at two in the morning to get a fucking USB stick.
16 GigaBytes oughtta be enough room to do the trick.

I'm tellin' ya though, you can't imagine how glad I will be to be rid of this fucked operating system.
It's slower than a wish and buggy as hell.

So I imagine she will show up and demand I cease and desist while she does her magic.
I am going to go put a motor mount in the wife's car and while I am out there I am going to change the oil and flush and refill the coolant. It's that time of year and you can use this as a reminder to have yours checked.

I'm sure there will be much cursing involved so it will be just like using this computer anyway.

See ya's when it's done.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.