Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Are You Seeing A Pattern Yet?

Mark my words, it is coming to a head very soon.
The people in this administration have just awakened the sleeping giant and now there is going to be hell to pay.

In case you haven't started connecting the dots yet, let me help you.

Do you remember this not too long ago?

A whole bunch of pissed off bikers?




Now the truckers are pissed off too.

So are the Veterans.

And so are the Fishermen in Florida.

I would have to take my socks off to do that kind of advanced math but I'll guesstimate if you added all the people from just these groups together, you would come pretty close to 3% of the total population of this country.

Does that number ring any bells?
3%?

Let me put that another way for illustrative purposes.




This country is a five alarm fire just waiting to happen and we have some fucktard in the Whitehouse playing with matches.



All it's going to take is one spark.



1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

I'm a veteran and a former trucker. I wish I had the means to go to DC this weekend. I'd damn sure help tear down any barrycades blocking access to the monuments that we paid for with our blood, sweat and tears. And in some cases with our very lives. Obama is a bad joke and impeachment should be in the cards. He's proven by closing open air monuments that are unattended at any other time, that he is petty and vindictive. It's casting more to close them than it would to just leave them open. And now we learn that the wetbacks are going to be allowed to have a rally on the "closed" mall today. I'm glad I took my blood pressure meds before I read that.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.