Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wiped Out

I have been working my homesick ass off all week so I am burnt the fuck out.
Eleven and a half hours last night of some nightmare shit, most of it by myself trying to keep some fucked up machines running.
The fuckers had the balls to text me a minute ago wanting me to work this weekend after no one would answer my calls last night for help too.

Can you say Fuck Off?

I can, motherfuckers.
I have been working six and seven days a week for months now and I am tired.
Now my sister in laws car is fucked up, again, and my wife wants me to drive fifty miles and go look at it.
I already know there isn't going to be a fucking thing I can do for the sonofabitch anyway.
It's 2006 Jetta that she already had a used engine put in because the timing chains shit the bed. A quick internet search showed me that Volkswagen knew they had a problem with the fuckers during that time span and instead of trying to actually do something to fix the issue, they just designed a different engine and fuck you if you own one. Thirty five hundred bucks to replace the fucking timing chains!.
She spent that much on a used fucking engine about six months ago and here she is again.
This on top of racking up FOUR THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS in Vet bills on a fucking cat she ended up having put down anyway.

That shit just kills me. They make new cats every day. As a matter of fact, I still have two I need to get rid of, she wound up with one of our kittens from the Momma cat who drug 'em in under the fucking house.

This on top of having a shitty job and now having to start paying thirty grand in school loans.

This is not going to end well.

Anyway, I texted them back at work and basically told them that I am going to be out of town for this current fiasco.
Have a nice day you sonsabitches.
They have several other people they can call but those assholes have been here before and don't even bother answering their phones on the weekends anymore.
I can see why.


1 comment:

Degringolade said...

Take some time and rot at home Amigo.

You and I aren't pups anymore. Cant beat ourselves the way that you have been beating yourself. Get some rest, watch a movie. Relax for a day or so.

Hell, go and watch the new "Star Trek" movie.

It is a hoot.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.