Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I'll Be Out In The Garage If You Need Me



I know a couple of career Drama Queens who will make shit up if they can't find something to be butt hurt about.
I have seen them do it.

Fuck that drama bullshit, I have neither the time, energy nor patience for that shit anymore.

The fact is, a couple of people I have to deal with on a daily basis are little drama queens and I have gotten to the point that I either ignore them or wind their little asses up to warp fucking 9 and send them off on their little way.

I have also been known to just point and laugh at their theatrics. Sometimes that really sets them off.

Like I said, fuck that drama bullshit.

Grow the fuck up.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.