Friday, March 11, 2016

Fuck The Politics

There was a time when I was a political junkie believe it or not.
I followed political races for many years until I sat back and started adding up all the hinky shit that I had read about over the years and finally realized the whole fucking game is rigged from one end to the other. From dead people voting to hanging fucking chads and electronic voting machines that switch your vote right before your very eyes.

All the district gerrymandering, the graft, corruption and out right law breaking that is involved finally took it's toll and I shut it off.

This election year I have been mildly interested in only as an outsider looking in because I am all done voting for the lesser of two evils.

Once again I am seeing stories about sneaky backroom bullshit and the whole thing is just entertainment to me at this point. I really don't give a damn who gets in the Whitehouse anymore. It doesn't matter because not one single candidate has the best interests of this country at heart, it's all about the power to these people.
Only already rich people need apply in the first place anymore and just how much in common with rich people do you have?

I've met quite a few rich people in my day and have found that not only do we have very little in common but that I found I really didn't care for them and actually actively disliked most of them after only a short while.

When you have people like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump out there rubbing elbows with the commoners they so desperately hate it just reinforces my dislike of politics even more. Phony sonsabitches to the core of their being. They don't give a fuck about you, your community, your city, state or anything else unless you have a very large check you are waving in their face.

The only thing I can guarantee about this election is that this country is going to accelerate into a more militarized police state than it is already and that there is no saving this country anymore, it's too far gone.

At this point I am writing off the national politics and most of the regional stuff too.
Maybe some of the more local races I may start paying attention to but for the most part I am all done with the politics in this country.

I have more important and immediate problems to keep me occupied.

I'm just hoping my dead father isn't voting for Hillary, he really didn't like that bitch.

1 comment:

Stackz O Magz said...

I second that motion. I figured out at an early age that the game is rigged. Knowing that the house always wins has served me well in many aspects of my life. Can't say that those around me trying to teach me things enjoyed my independent and stubborn critical thinking, but at least I've always known who I was and have never compromised on that. You are correct in thinking Local is the only thing we can honestly have an impact on. Have a great weekend Phil.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.