Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's Christmas Eve Again

That means I am going to be busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest all day and probably won't be having an opportunity to do anything here once I get up other than scan a few headlines before I hit it running.

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you profusely for your support over this last year.

If I don't see you around before Christmas, please enjoy the time you have for it.

See ya's, when I see ya's .

3 comments :

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Merry Christmas Brother, GodBless You and Yours...

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.