Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Help Me Push It Over The Top!

For some reason there is a rather large discrepancy between my Stat Counter stats and the ones from Blogger when it comes to the total amount of page views this Blog has had.

Damned if I remember but it is probably because I added the Stat Counter a while after I started this blog.

Looking at the Blogger stats, I am damned close to going over One Million page views, probably some time next week if I just sit and wait for it.

Like that is going to happen.


According to Blogger, this is where I am at,

Pageviews all time history

994,670

Not too far away.
Do me a favor and help me get over the hump here. It would make a nice early Christmas present.

Thanks.

13 comments :

  1. Once you break the one million mark, it just accelerates from there. Welcome to the One Million Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil you know the secrete?? More bOObs nothing lights up a stat counter faster !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, posted a few pics of my boobs and the numbers went crazy.
    You should post some pics of your boobs and see what happens.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!
      The place would empty out faster than a LA apartment complex when Immigration shows up.

      Delete
  4. not sure, but I think all the boobs are in D.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the mill club, I just hit 2 mill the other day, I don't know its not the same anyone after 1 mill.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can adjust the Statcounter numbers to reflect what blogger says.....

    I will put up a special link on Monday. Mebbe it will help...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can adjust the Statcounter numbers to reflect what blogger says.....

    I will put up a special link on Monday. Mebbe it will help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into my Stat Counter account and adjusted it so it synch's with the Blogger stats.
      Thanks, I had forgotten you could do that.

      Delete
  8. Here's to you getting a million!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you hit the good number yet? Advance congrats if not.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.