Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Friday, May 15, 2015

Lucille Has Been Silenced Forever

Damn, another one.

B.B. King passed away last night.

It's a sad day again.

The man was a legend before I was even born.

I certainly don't have the words that would do him any kind of justice and wouldn't try to pretend I had.

All I can say is God rest his soul and play some of his music that entertained millions of people spanning multiple generations.

This is from a documentary and B.B. is playing for the prisoners in Sing Sing Prison on Thanksgiving day.




Future generations will have no idea what we have lost today.

3 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I saw him a few years ago. He was having a good night and was at the top of his game. A true master. The world is a less interesting place this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sad day indeed . I have had the privilege of seeing B. B. in concert 14 times, starting in 1971.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.