Sunday, February 22, 2015

If Ignorance Is Bliss Then I Am Ecstatic!

Been sitting here on my ass all damn day doing nothing, absolutely, nothing.

My feet and legs have been killing me for weeks now and all I want to do on the weekends is get off the fuckers, so I have been sitting here all by my lonesome except a bunch of cats all day,with the television on for once.

I watched the end of the Daytona 500 and then switched the channel to the Discovery Channel.
Something not completely brain dead. That and playing games on the computer.

I caught some of this Homesteading in Alaska show a couple weeks ago and today have gotten completely caught up.

Why would this make me so happy you ask?

It doesn't, necessarily.I am enjoying it, however there is something else that worked for me.

I just checked my Email and saw THIRTEEN fucking LA Times updates in a row, telling me who did what for the fucking Oscars.

Having COMPLETELY missed every fucking bit of the Oscars makes me very, very happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What's an Oscar?

One Fly said...

I heard it's something you have for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

It's either a tropical fish or Felix's room mate.....................

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.