Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Daylight Savings Time?

Damn, I had to get up early this morning and go to the doctors office to have some blood drawn. They are going to do a bunch of tests so they have the results by Friday and I am going to go back and actually see the Doc.
He's a cool fucker, just a couple years older than I am, has a pony tail and is very laid back.

What's killing me is having to get up and be there by nine o:clock in the morning.

When you work swing shift, that is the equivalent of you getting up at three in the morning to go to a doctor appointment.

It's got me all fucked up now, I just woke up from a power nap and it's off to the hell hole for another shift.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.