Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Flip Over The Couch Cushions And Dig Deep

I figure a great deal of you folks that swing by here also visit quite a few of the like minded individuals over there on my Blogroll and have already heard about  Xeno and Rose's troubles.
I know some other bloggers of note have posted about it and I am late to this party.

There is a reason for that.

That reason is because the need is still there and I want to keep this in peoples faces until it is gone.

I have been getting a little over 1,000 page views a day lately and I thank each and every one of you for stopping by.
If I could get one quarter of those people to send Xeno a fucking dollar via Paypal, that would be $250.

Just one buck.

Don't tell me you can't come up with a dollar.

Here is the address and you will also need to fill in his name separately.

xenolith1964@yahoo.com 

Steve Vanderhoff

I have helped these people out before and I will continue to help them because they are busting their asses trying to make a life for themselves and through no fault of their own bad shit keeps happening to them.
Now some code enforcement Nazi has told them they can't live on their own fucking property and they are staying at a motherfucking park, in their motherfucking car, while Rose is still trying to work a job and Xeno is trying everything in his power to be able to live on his own fucking property.

I have been in some shitty situations in my time and I won't ever forget them. I have been so broke I couldn't afford to eat.
I have been homeless.
I have lived in the back of a fucking van.
I have lived in pieces of shit RV's that leaked water like a sieve.
Places that had vermin running rampant.
No electricity, no water and using bathrooms in gas stations.

I have been down and out.

I remember it all.

I also remember those people who went out of their way to help me over the years.
That list is very, very long.

Now it is time to pay that forward.

Dig deep and send these struggling Patriotic Americans a few bucks to help them get back on their feet.
It's a good feeling to be able to help someone and by God, Americans help more people on this planet than several other countries combined.

It's time to help one of our own for once.

I thank you for any help you can send.


5 comments:

Bruce Wayne said...

I'm sorry man, but you put the wrong email address on the post. HisWiserAngel mad the same mistake but corrected it on a more recent post :
http://hopelesslysane.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-fucked-up-mea-culpa.html
I had tried to send money via paypal to that account and it never delivered until I read her post today. When I cancelled that and sent it to the correct email it went right through. Just a head's up, sir.
The correct email address is :
xenolith1964@yahoo.com

Phil said...

Thanks for the heads up Bruce.
Mea Culpa, I copied that from Angel.


I sent him a bit before I did that and remember I had to split his name off before it would work.
I fixed it .

Ro said...

Sent them some, it's not a fortune but we hope it helps. In case they wonder why someone sent money ending inan odd number of cents its cos sending from the UK we've got to do it in pounds and then it gets converted.
I hear about a lot of people not allowed to live on their own land in the US. here in Wales the planning dept of the councils are now greatly hindered by sustainable housing considerations. If you buils a low impact low carbon house they have to move heaven and earth to stop you! Check out the Lammas project for an example. They're a bit knit your own tofu sandal type people but their hearts are in the right place.
I hope things work out as well for your friends.

Phil said...

I know Steve and Rose are very grateful for your thoughfulness and generosity but I would like to thank you personally for going out of your way to help these folks and for stopping by here in the first place.

drjim said...

I, too, threw a little bread upon the waters.....

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.