Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Awesome Firearm History And Technology Blog

I just found this place,Firearms History, Technology & Development , thanks to The Gun Blog Black List and Oh Boy am I stoked.


For one thing, I love old machinery,history and learning about old technology.
This place has it all clear up to modern weapons.
I can't even begin to describe it properly, there is so much there.

The different ways people have used to put rifling in gun barrels?

Several ways, explained in detail and then backed up with video.


Crazy antique guns you never heard of, bizarre guns, modern guns,explanations of the technology that was available and when innovations came about. Educational articles about every aspect of firearms, Ballistics, bullets, powder, primers, reloading, rifles, cannons, Modern jargon explained, definitions of terminology with illustrations,you name it, it's there.




Absolutely fascinating information.

I took a peek and hit a time warp, the next thing I know I have been there 45 minutes already and that was just browsing!


Go take a gander but be prepared to spend some time there, you won't be able to help yourself.
It's like an encyclopedia and a museum combined with Ripley's Believe It or Not.



2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

It's a good thing I'm retired. I can see me spending a ton of time here.

Alizo Writero said...

good joy reading through ones article. It is rich in data My partner and i in search of in addition to I enjoy article some sort of thoughts which "The content of the article can be awesome" Wonderful work. Regards: AR15 80 percent lower

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.