Friday, March 24, 2017

Bloggered again

Sonofabitch!
My Blogger template shit the bed yesterday and I have been fucking with it for two fucking hours trying to get it back to where it used to be but for the life of me it ain't fucking working.

Dirty cock sucker.


Widths will NOT come back to the way I had them set up on the old theme no matter what the hell I do trying to adjust them.
It's coming back to me that I went through this bullshit a couple of years ago and it was a real fucker.
I just can't remember exactly what it was I did to fix it.

I want three columns, ok?

I can get, three columns.
What I can't get is three columns that are centered and don't either leave a huge space on the left side of the main post making it unreadable or squeezing the left column clear off the page.
I have this sneaking feeling that I wound up getting into the coding and adjusting some numbers that way and I just don't have the patience for that shit right now.

I have used Wordpress in the past and didn't like that because they have certain restrictions on what you can add to the sidebars and shit that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm going to look into that shit again this weekend though because when Blogger decides to fuck me it fucks me good and I am tired of that shit.
Ya get what ya pay for, I know that and I can't see paying to blog.

Whatever I have to say isn't that important.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I came by yesterday, I noticed the left side links were gone and thought that was weird. Now I know why.

I'll be sorry if / when you go dark, but totally understand why that would happen - Life is Short, no reason to make it harder.

BWBandy said...

Recently found your site. Hope you find a solution. I enjoy reading your stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'd buy a t-shirt or something to keep ya blogging. Topless carwash maybe?

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.