Saturday, January 21, 2017

Is There A Mayonnaise Shortage I'm Not Hearing About?

Some other food commodity or kitchen appliance shortfall I missed somehow?

If not, why aren't all these damn women at home making sandwiches like they should be?


I know I certainly don't like pickles on my sandwiches, are they threatening to make all sandwiches with pickles?
If they are, then I have to agree with this lady,


If not, what exactly is it that they are pissed off about now?
I try to put the seat down after all.

Who knows?

Better yet, who cares?


The best explanation I ever heard for women's behavior is that they want what they can't have.
That means when they get what they wanted, they don't want that anymore because they want what they can't have.
It's a vicious cycle.

Makes sense though if you think about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring back the draft.

taminator013 said...

I don't think that it's about getting what they want. I think that it's more about getting what they need, but they ain't gonna get that because most of them are so skanky and fugly that no one is gonna give it to them..............

Bill R said...

"Is There A Mayonnaise Shortage I'm Not Hearing About?"

Funniest damn thing I've heard all day.

Cirze said...

The guy with the orange hair stole it.

And they're gonna get it back.

Phil said...

Heh Heh Heh, smooches honey.
I know you have a sense of humor anyway.

deb harvey said...

first off, they aren't home 'cause wouldn't nobody marry them.
secondly some of 'ems 'married' to other 'wimmen'.
or they's married to men-in-name-only.
some of 'em from up here where i live were interviewed on local news. phew! just switched channels.
it would be funny if so many millions were not actually believing the lies. willful ignorance is worse than true ignorance.
bodes ill for our nation--what's left of it.

SiGraybeard said...

You made my wife laugh out loud when she read this. She says you win the Internet for the day.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.