Monday, December 5, 2016

So, I Wake Up To This Today....


Wonderful.
I'm just glad it wasn't worse.

I suppose it's a not so gentle reminder for me to get my shit together.

More thermal underwear, ice melting shit for the windshield, gloves, go around and make sure all the openings under the house are covered up and all that happy shit.
I did go out and roll up the garden hoses and put the little styrofoam covers over the faucets last week after I got done cleaning out the gutters in the rain.

Gonna need to get some tires put on the rig too.

Yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD TO LAY OUT THE BEAR TRAPS FOR SANTA

Wildflower

Sixbears said...

How cute. Just got four inches of snow. Nothing to get excited about. However, I've had the snow tires on for a while.

Grog said...

Had less than an inch over this way, and it melted off by noon, but expecting more later this week.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.