Saturday, October 29, 2016

This Pretty Much Sums It Up



Since I work Swingshift, my "mornings" usually start at about 11:00 in the first place. Hell, I don't even have an alarm clock in the house anymore.
As for morning people, they are annoying as fuck.
Who in the fuck wakes up and is instantly raring to go anyways?

That shit just ain't right. Stay the hell away from me in the mornings if you know whats good for ya.
Even at 11 in the morning and waking up naturally, I have to drink so much coffee to get going that I piss all afternoon getting rid of it.
That's because I work my ass off all the time so I'm flat burned out most of the time I ain't working.
It's a vicious cycle man.

2 comments:

Sixbears said...

Lately my sleep schedule is all messed up. I get up early and can't get back to sleep so end up taking a big nap later in the day. Of course, then I'm up half the night. Another vicious cycle.

Phil said...

I'm having the same problem, just woke up from a two hour nap because I have only been getting about five hours of sleep the past few nights.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.