Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day Ladies

It's kind of hard to believe but I do know of a couple of ladies at least who do read this blog because of the comments they leave.

They are intelligent too.
It kind of surprises me because I can be a bit crude to put it mildly but I'm not stupid either.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank them and all the Moms out there, without whom none of us would be here.

So just this once I'll post a little Beefcake in their honor.

Have some Clint Walker ladies and I thank you for stopping by my humble little corner of the web.


2 comments :

  1. A studly good Mother's Day gift to our women friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    parenting

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.