Saturday, February 6, 2016

Found a place!

Went and looked at it, got called just before I walked in the door to work and was told we qualified, called the wife and had her go pay the deposit.

That is a MAJOR load off my mind!

We finally have a place to move to. It won't be ready until late next week but at least we can start moving forward.
The wife ain't a bit happy with the place and I'm sure I'm going to hear about it for some time but it is what it is.
She found it but it's a fair piece from here cross town so that means she is going to be doing a bunch of driving to make sure the kid gets done with school and taking him back and forth to work. Right now both of those places are five minutes from here, the other place is going to be twenty. That was her major sticking point for ALL the places I sent her links to.

Right now all I want to do is get the fuck out of here and clean the sonofabitch up so the owner can turn into yet another asterisk in my life.
The new place is newer and bigger, on a dead end and going to be home for a year, The Good Lord willing.
Yes, it has a two car garage and I am already hearing about her not going to be able to park in it because of all my shit.


If it was up to me we would have been looking for a giant shop that happened to have a double wide next to it.

Somehow that goal keeps escaping me though.

8 comments:

idahobob said...

Could be like some friends of mine that built a 40'x80' shop and put their fifth wheel trailer in it.

Bob
III

Irish said...

Good news for you Phil. :)

Start saving a little each week. Here's some plans to motivate you!!


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357825132867725761/

Gary in Bama said...

Congratulation's ! Hope the place grows on the wife.

drjim said...

HOORAY!

Phil said...

I don't know, if I trimmed a little off that bathroom I could get one more Rollaway in there.
I do like the way you think though.

;)

Phil said...

I like the way you think too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
morli mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.