Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hillary Clinton's Greatest Achievement As Secretary Of State, In Her Own Words

Damn I wish I could take credit for finding this but I can't. A buddy of mine sent it to me in an Email that is making the rounds.

This is the same woman who is running for the Presidency now.


When asked about her accomplishments as Secretary of State, this is what she said, see if you can follow it.

  “My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets  that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud.  I would say that’s a major accomplishment.” - Hillary Clinton, 11 March 2015.



What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Where is this lady when we need her?







H/T to Benny for sending that one around and my thanks to whoever it was that had the smarts to snag that quote and send it on.

No comments:

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.