Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Applications Are In That Bus Idling Over There

Is it just me or does someone not 'get' what illegal means.....

Los Angeles Times
Breaking news
Gov. Brown signs bill to allow driving permits for people in U.S. illegally
Los Angeles Times | October 3, 2013 | 11:14 AM

California Gov. Jerry Brown today signed a bill that will allow people living in the country illegally to receive a permit to drive legally in the state.

“The rest of this country will have to stand up and take notice," Brown said at a signing ceremony on the steps of Los Angeles City Hall. "No longer are undocumented people in the shadows, they are alive and well and respected in the state of California.”

Permits issued under the law will have the notation “DP,” for driving privilege, to distinguish them from regular driver's licenses.

For the latest information go to


  1. "Is it just me or does someone not 'get' what illegal means....."

    They're called Liberals; confused ass-thinking is how they roll.


  2. Being from Colorado (another sanctuary state) I say let them all flock there and get the fuck outta here!


Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.