Saturday, March 12, 2016

On Top of Everything Else, Now I Have A Wicked Chest Cold

Fuck me.
I felt a head cold coming on two days ago, yesterday it got worse as the day went on, I was sneezing all fucking day yesterday and last night it slammed me hard.

I slept in the recliner just so I could breathe.
I wake up this morning and my throat and my chest are on fire while at the same time I am sneezing and have turned into a snot factory.
It hurts like a motherfucker to cough and of course now my chest is filling up.

Double fuck me.
It never fails with me that I can't just get a head cold, every time, it goes straight to my chest.

I have shit to do and I ain't gonna get a fucking bit of it done now
I'll more than likely go get some Lights Out in a bottle, otherwise known as Nyquil, and just knock myself the fuck out so I can sleep through some of it.

Miserable fucking shit, I know EXACTLY where I got this fucking cold and would really like to give it back. This is going to be a really bad one, I can feel it and is going to drag the fuck on for weeks.

Son. of. a. bitch. do I hate being sick.

5 comments:

Moe said...

that move has worn ya done, no surprise that you're sick now. Sorry to hear it.

-Moe

Gary in Bama said...

Cold air will help you sleep in the recliner. I take musinex and Nyquil.

Unknown said...

I vaped to quit smoking and in doing so I vape menthol and it seems to help. Anecdotally I have not been sick I three years. Your mileage may vary...

Unknown said...

I vaped to quit smoking and in doing so I vape menthol and it seems to help. Anecdotally I have not been sick I three years. Your mileage may vary...

Stackz O Magz said...

Get to feeling better man. I hope you make a speedy recovery. I suggest using a bit of colloidal silver in a nebulizer / breathing machine if you have one. I take it every day and the stuff works wonders.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.