Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Irritating Assholes, Part Two Hundred Twenty Six Million

I can tell you right now that if I worked around such an annoying twit as this that I would be walking around all damn day eating large chunks of Bar B Que'd Beef with my fingers and wiping the sauce off on my shirt. Better yet, now that I think about it, Pork Chops would be even better. Then she could watch me gnaw the meat right off the bone and I could leave little piles of bones laying around.

I love cold Pork Chops.

4 comments :

  1. My coworkers freak out when I eat cold dishes (straight from the fridge to the table). "Aren't you going to heat that up ?" Nope. Fried / roaster chicken, even hamburgers straight from restaurant are common eats in the lunch room. Tastes better, less greasy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the twit wears leather and uses animal tested personal care products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask her if she'll make you a bacon sammich!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.