Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Monday, May 18, 2015

The Noose Tightens Just A Little Bit More

If you are an informed and aware individual who values Liberty and is horrified at what a Police State our country has become then you might want to go read what I put up at my other Blog, Antidote To Tyranny, about how far down the rabbit hole we have come and see what our government wants us to consider the new normal when it comes to the Customs and Border Patrol Division of their siege army.

I don't post over there very often but I am thinking that is going to change here in the not too distant future and I may well be tapering off here to do it. So Bookmark the joint and if you have a Blog maybe think about adding me to the Blogroll!

I will most certainly reciprocate, just let me know about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.