Not Now, Not Ever

Not Now, Not Ever

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Because I Ain't In The Fucking Mood For It.

I've got Drama going on at work, apparently my boss the bully doesn't like competition in the raging asshole department so now I am being sent to Dayshift for two weeks to be re educated , harassed, bullied some more and turned into a properly cowed model employee because his pal has been crying about me.

 The prick is going to go out of his way to make an example out of me, I can see it coming.

There is more to this of course but you get the idea.

I am normally very easy to get along with, until you start jerking me around and I have been getting jerked around by this guy.

 Now that I am getting old, I don't put up with a bunch of that shit, I start handing it out instead.

Making their lives miserable in a hundred little ways gives me great joy in life and I can be very creative when I want to be.

I really can't stand petty wannabe tyrants.

Challenge accepted.

3 comments :

  1. I put up with pretty much the same thing where I worked and I ended up outlasting them all....................

    Lemmy rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna be job hunting soon huh ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna be job hunting soon huh ?

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some peoples stink more than others too. Remember, I can make your opinion disappear, you keep the stink.