Thursday, June 26, 2014

III2III Help Needed

One of the very first Liberty minded individuals I ever encountered on the internet years ago who has been uncharacteristically quiet for some time now could use some help.

Many of you may be familiar with Mayberry over at Keep It Simple Survival, we go back several years now.

This poor guy has really been getting slammed for some time now, he shattered his heel bone about six months ago and hasn't been able to work since.

Even with that and being unable to do even simple things like driving, he has been getting by on a reduced income he has coming in and hasn't complained or asked for help.

Even when I offered to help him out, he declined and said they were getting by.

I try to keep in touch with the guy, when he gets quiet then I know something is going on.
I finally emailed him last week to see what was up and he kind of told me but not really, he was very circumspect and I didn't want to press him.

Well now I know and he could use some help because he and his wife are trying to help not just one friend in need, but two.

I will just let him speak for himself and here is a link to his site so you can go there directly and find his Donate button if you are able to help out a little.

The link is also highlighted in the text.


Still Breathing
I apologize for the crickets chirping around here the last few months, but I have been very busy in those months. My wife and I have taken in two of our friends who are victims of abusive husbands, and they have taken up most of our time. Not complaining, we are glad to be able to help them in their time of need.

My wife and I have received a lot of help from the blogging community and we are truly grateful for it. We have been paying it forward in helping these two women through their rough times and have been glad to do so. But funds are dwindling having these two extras to care for and provide necessities for. They both have a little income which they've contributed, along with their help around the house and such, but there is still a strain on our limited budget due to increased utility bills, fuel bills (one does not have a vehicle and my wife and I have had to drive her around to pay bills, go to doctor appointments, etc.). Not begging here but a little help would be greatly appreciated. A little help to get these two great gals back up on their feet and to help my wife and I with the bills in the mean time would be appreciated by everyone. Thank you in advance. Just hit the "will blog for food" button over on the side bar.

I'll keep everyone informed about the welfare and progress of these two gals. They are safe now, no more beatings, bruises, concussions or broken bones (yes they had those). They are getting good meals, having fun times playing cards and such, and enjoying safety in our home. Help my wife and I out to keep providing that for them. Both were stay at home moms so they don't have much income, and both have divorce pending but not yet resolved. Any help will be appreciated, and all will go toward expenses for these two battered women. Thank you.

This is how things are supposed to work, friends helping friends and Patriots helping Patriots.



1 comment:

Mayberry said...

Thank you so much Phil. We all really appreciate your efforts and the donations we've received. Those two wonderful ladies really needed it.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.