Sunday, January 12, 2014

Man Bashing , The New Fad



It's all wishful thinking.


I know you aren't talking to me.

Sigh.

Ya know, I'm getting a bit tired of these stupid bints.

Men are obsolete.

Right.

Go fuck yourselves.

Don't bother trying to call me the next time your fucking sink is clogged or because your fucking car won't start. I will be out in my Man Cave scratching my balls and cleaning my tools off while watching football.

And just so you ignorant ,self delusional split tails understand what I am talking about, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself with out you.
I know how to cook, clean, do laundry, go grocery shopping, pay the fucking bills and make my own fucking sandwiches, the right way. I can even mend my own clothes.

I can maintain my own vehicles, wire a fucking house and plumb the fucker too.

You will also notice that you won't see many spiders around because I kill them without blinking an eye.

You go ahead and keep pretending that men are dispensable.
I'll give it a week before you start looking around for one to do something for ya.

3 comments:

Tam said...

Stay classy, dude.

Xenolith said...

Amen, and while we're on the subject: AMEN!

Heisenbug said...

As Camille Paglia said: "If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts"

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.