Thursday, July 18, 2013

Now I Gotta Find A New One Dammit



I saw that on a bumper sticker once and about died laughing.
I told my Dad's cousin about it a few years later and about six months after that I got the plate frame in the mail.
It immediately went on my little Sprite.
Ohhh, the grief I get from people with no fucking sense of humor, I tell ya.
I've got four fucking cats running around this joint, give me a fucking break.

I was out in the garage the other day working on the miserable little sonofabitch when I noticed that my beloved plate frame is broken!


Oh the humanity!
I've had that fucking thing for almost twenty years! It was the very first thing I put back on that car after I had it painted.

I will probably have to find some outfit on the internet and have one made.
Dang it, that just pisses me off, I have no idea how that fucker got broke.

I will have another.

1 comment:

Sixbears said...

A man's gotta have what a man's gotta have.

Fair Use Notice

Fair Use Statement: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: “http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml” If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.